Full time, temporary contract untill March 2019
37hrs a week (9-5.30pm Monday - Thursday, Friday 9-5pm)
£19,757 - £22,022 per annum
The post holder will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support in all activity pertaining to the migration of alumni data to the new Alumni Relations and Development Blackbaud CRM.
- Tasks may include but are not limited to;Compiling, sorting and organisation of all alumni data currently being held on spreadsheets, hard copy files, electronic submissions and online forms
- Undertaking a wide range of data cleansing activities including the identification and correction of duplicated and or incomplete records
- The accurate inputting and editing of financial and non-financial data
- Processing returned mail, ensuring relevant records are flagged appropriately e.g. invalid address, deceased, personal opt-outs
- Updating records in the new Blackbaud CRM, with contact, professional and personal data from business cards, data carriers accompanying alumni publications, regular giving mailings, email bounce backs, online alumni account updates etc.
- Manually upload a variety of correspondence from the current database to the new CRM against individual alumni records
- Updating data on current and previous students with whom the Alumni Relations and Development team has contact, for example, award winners, recipients of scholarships and academic prizes
- As and when required, provide support for gift administration in terms of the processing of payments and production of donor thank you letters.
- With guidance from the Regular Giving Manager assist the finance team with the quarterly Gift Aid reconciliation and submission to HM Revenue & Customs.