Customer Service Superviser
How would you like to develop your Customer Service career further within a growing company passionate on providing a first class service?
Due to continued success our client are rapidly growing and looking for a customer service executive keen to take the next step.
Overseeing the day to day tasks of a team of professional and driven customer service executives and leading from the front.
This is the ideal next step for anyone looking to become a manager within the near future, wanting to experience the next step and be an environment that has a lot to offer with free on-site parking, company socials, NVQ learning opportunities and so much more.
Your role will be highly varied allowing you to develop across all areas of the business however essentially being first point of contact for any escalations for both internal and external members along with clientele.
The Senior Customer Service main duties will be:
- Working on an ultra-important and busy account where quality and efficiency is key
- Manage the day to day running of the team, helpdesk and their workload
- To monitor and control any tasks past SLA liaising with the Helpdesk Administrators
- Ensuring and overseeing all notes are logged by yourself and your team
- To conduct team training, development, one to one's and team appraisals
- Update and manage all progress relating to requests from clients
- Ensure invoices are kept up to date
- Supervision of Helpdesk team in assisting and advising on correct SLAs, Priorities etc.
- Undertake interviews for new operatives
- On peak periods assisting the team with workload in order to provide a first class service
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 2 years within a customer service based role
- Keen to develop, develop others and provide and excellent service
- Excellent rapport building skills across both verbal and written communication
- Ability to thrive under pressure and make professional decisions
- IT literate and a good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to work as an individual and use own initiative, and also as part of a team