Customer Service Representative - Logistics
Award winning recruitment Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative, based in the Claims and Returns department, to join our prestigious client, a Global Logistics company based in Desford.
This role is Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate.
£17000 - £17500 per annum (Salary would be dependant upon experience)
- First point of contact for UK & Export Retailers/Importers for any enquires on claims/returns escalations.
- Manage Carrier claims process for both UK and Export Carriers
- Work with operations on Damage Claims, process improvements
- Support offshore claims team on new processes/training
- Adjudicate claims and returns orders via SAP and deal with incoming emails
- Use relevant questioning techniques when delivering customer service to build relationships
- Work closely with operations & other key stakeholders taking ownership of all enquiries driving through to successful conclusion
- Recognise and deal with any Retailer & Importer queries, requests and problems promptly
- Support network Customer First teams as required
- Proficient and knowledgeable UK & Export network
- Good Team Player, excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible in approach; self-starter & highly motivated
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Microsoft proficient [word, excel, PowerPoint etc]
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence and initiate change
- Excellent telephony skills
- Understanding of the automotive aftermarket and service logistics processes and functions
Shift: 08:00am - 16:00pm (but flexibility is required)
Free parking on-site, Staffed canteen and coffee shop on-site, and great facilities and progression opportunities.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role then please call 02476374741 and ask for Jarred or send your CV today.