Customer Service Representive
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients based in Wembley for a temp to perm position for a Customer Service Representative.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday and every other Saturday and Sunday for 4 hours in the morning.
Hourly rate - £10 hr
This is an opportunity for a permanent position working for a well established company.
- Portraying an excellent company image to customers encouraging repeat business
- Act as a focal point for customers for the provision of a wide range of information, and to ensure Customer's needs are fully met
- Take orders accurately including associated administration when required
- Identify customer requirements and make best economic use of the company resources to ensure delivery to the satisfaction of the customer
- Liaise with customers, solve problems provide information, resolve complaints appropriately
- Develop relationships and build rapport with internal and external customers
- Liaise with production/dispatch personnel to anticipate potential customer service issues and seek to resolve any such problems
- Decide collect priorities in the event of supply problems and guide dispatch through a revised programme
- Negotiate programmes to the mutual benefit of company and customers.
- Forward programming (creating FOP), communicating with customers for future orders / utilising spare capacity etc
- Investigate customer queries, report back with recommendations internally
- Update plant availability/breakdown report on system and office board/information screens
- Ensure customers are kept informed and are kept updated with any changes in the status of their orders
- Continual monitoring of order progress to ensure fulfillment of customer requirements
- Communicate with customers to inform them of the status of collection, discussing alternative solutions with them, updating dispatch comments each time
- Update dispatch comments with any relevant information as required
- Resolve cash sale enquiries where appropriate
- Ensure the Order to Cash process is followed at all times to allow prompt payment from our customers
- Investigate and update customer invoice queries
If you are available immediately and have customer service experience, please apply now