CNC Setter Operater
Siamo Recruitment are sourcing experienced CNC Setter Operators for our client in Coventry.
he company operates a rotating shift pattern with fixed nights and the following shifts;
- 14:45 Monday to Thursday 3 and 06:30 - 12:30 Friday
- 22:45 Monday to Thursday and 12:15 - 18:15 Friday
- 06:45 Monday to Thursday and 18:00 - 00:00 Friday
Job Responsibilities and Major Activities / Tasks:
- To set and operate production machines (Sliding Head and Twin Spindle), ensuring setting and run targets are
- To carry out off-set changes, tooling and cutting tip changes as
- To ensure quality requirements and checks, using appropriate
measuring equipment are carried out and documented as required;
- To ensure all required paperwork/labels are correctly completed and
filed as necessary;
- To ensure manufacturing shop floor data collection system is updated
- To ensure 6 'S standard is continually improved;
- To carry out Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) activities;
- To highlight any continuous improvement activities/opportunities;
- To act in a safe manner and highlight any health and safety risks;
- To work as part of team;
- To train other operators if and when required;
- To ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the company's
quality (TS19949) requirements;
- To liaise with other Departments;
- Any other Ad-hoc duties as required.
Pay Rate is between £12.40 and £13.50 dependent on Experience.
To arrange registration call Josh on 02476 633 135 immediately.