Customer Service Executive
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working alongside a growing client passionate on providing excellent customer service to their clients. This role is one which allows you to expand on your customer service skills and become a vital member of their business managing the aftersale, requirements and queries for internal and external customers.
You'll be investigating, monitoring and closing corrective actions for customer issues.
This role is initially a 6 month contract however has the opportunity to go permanent with an inviting salary from £18,000.00 - £20,000.00.
This Customer Service role will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle all after sales calls for internal and external customers
- Ensure service level agreements are adhered to and service excellence is delivered both to internal and external customers, focusing on retention and life time customers
- Liaising with supply chain department to co-ordinate unusual order fulfilment requirements
- Interact and update Sales team when you have identified an opportunity for further projects or the need for more frequent contact
- Responsible for recording the detail and accuracy of all problems including Credit Notes, Collection Notes & Problem logs
- Raise free of charge orders making sure replacement will resolve the problem and at times make recommendations on product substitution
- You will deal with customer delivery enquiries and requirements by liaising with in house delivery team or carrier network
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience and attributes:
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Available immediately
- Ability to converse with all levels
- Accurate when recording and logging new data
- Previous exposure in a B2B customer service role would be essential
- Previous dealing with credit notes and delivery notes would be advantageous
- Full UK Driving License due to rural Location