Customer Service Advisor
Purpose of Role: To provide the first source of advice and information to students and potential students. To carry out the tasks associated with the effective administration of courses in accordance with the policies and regulations. To maintain the student records and to provide a high level of customer service to the students.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Collect, sort and distributed personally addressed mail
- Code all orders received in the post and allocate between admin team
- Answer any non addressed admin mail
- Answer incoming calls within 3 rings and transfer calls to relevant person
- Deal with general student telephone queries and update Concept Contact History where appropriate
- Itslaw emails - answer general emails and forward more specialised emails to relevant person in the group
- Process orders including student registrations
- Register students and deal with payment via personal instalment plan, employer sponsorship or payment by third party
- Process sales orders for learning materials
- Balance and cross check batches before passing to Accounts Team
- File invoices and packing documentation for despatch from Mimeo (Printer).
- Filing - All relevant paperwork
- Assist with general mailings, updates etc.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective professional internal and external relationships.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to take responsibility for own workload and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience of working effectively and efficiently both individually and within a team.
- Sound administrative skills with good keyboard skills with a high level of expertise in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on concise and accurate comprehension, and written skills.
- Educated to Level2/GCSE standard grade C or above or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of customer service excellence in both written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the law or legal practice