We require a Customer Service/Sales Order Processor for a popular client of ours in Stevenage - this is a Temp role until at least Christmas, with the possibility for extension or a permanent contract after this.
You will be responsible for -
- Perform all order processing and service-related activities to ensure the accurate, timely and effective handling of customer requirements.
- Provide professional and proper response to all product and order related inquiries for primary accounts and other account contacts as required.
- Responsible to develop and improve the focus of customer relationship management with both internal and external customers.
- Perform quotation and order entry, edit and maintenance, handle all telephone, fax or email inquiries relating to freight, product application, or billing issues for primary accounts and other accounts as required.
- Assist customer in selecting product that best suits the application and identify potential sales opportunities and ensure the sales lead is provided to appropriate Sales Representative.
- Identify and report all instances of customer problems, potential sales leads and system deficiencies that are not immediately resolved to Supervisor and Sales Representative and / or Sales Management.
- Maintain current documentation and files as per established procedures and policies.
- Assist in various tasks, projects and responsibilities as assigned by a Customer Care Supervisor or Manager.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Must have proficient software skills such as Microsoft Office - Word, Excel.
- Minimum three years of customer service
- Excellent communication skills and be patient, professional and courteous when faced with an adverse situation.
- Must be customer oriented, goal oriented, reliable, self-motivated and able to multi-task effectively.
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate - apply today for a swift response.