Client Relationship Specialist
Client Relationship Specialist, Full Time, Permanent
Location: Priory Business Park, Bedford
Starting salary: £17,500 - £18,000
Hours: 40 hrs per week
Our client is the UK's leading provider of CV verification and background screening services. We carry out accurate background checks on candidates to enable our clients to make informed and rewarding long-term recruitment decisions.
The Client Relationship Specialist is responsible for liaising with our client's clients, ensuring that the background screening of their candidates is carried out efficiently and accurately. As the client's primary point of contact within our client, you will use your excellent communication skills to guide them through the online screening process and deliver exemplary customer service. Duties will include responding to enquiries from clients, proactively chasing clients for any further information required, updating clients on the progress of their orders and delivering training sessions. The ability to build effective working rapports with clients and communicate information accurately is therefore essential to this role, and you will also be able to offer advice to clients regarding our client's background checks most appropriate to their needs. You will also undertake any other responsibilities depending on the requirements of the business.
Day to day this person will:
- Email new clients explaining the background screening process
- Receive and respond to enquiries from clients (via email and the telephone)
- Carefully check online screening forms and notes recorded by all our client teams in order to ensure that clients are only chased for necessary information
- Proactively chase clients for any further information required of their candidates in a professional and tactful manner
- Obtain the relevant information from clients and communicate this to other Our client teams
- Ensure that clients have a good understanding of the complexities involved in the background screening process
- Update clients on progress made with their screening orders
- Use Excel spreadsheets to produce reports on online screening orders and highlight any further information required
- Ensure that the clients have ordered the background checks most appropriate to their needs, and amend orders if necessary
- Accurately record all communication with clients in order to facilitate effective information sharing across the Our client teams
- Customer service experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Questioning mind
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good typing speed
- Good computer skills with experience of using email and the internet
- Fluent English spoken and written skills
- Foreign languages
- Knowledge of HR industry
Full training is provided. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and to build a career in a professional office environment and in a fast growing industry.
A full background check is required for this position.
This advert is not intended to discriminate on any grounds.