CNC Plasma Operator
Siamo Group are currently recruiting for a CNC Plasma Operator to work for a client in Middlesbrough. This is an on going role with potential for the right candidate to be taken on permanent with the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience operating machinery and working in a steel environment.
Days of work are Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
General duties will include:
- Operating a variety of machinery (including Tecoi, Ficep and VBA Esab and Gas plasma burner.)
- Carrying out quality checks
- Completing production paperwork
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Use of over head cranes
- Prepare and load finished goods
- Fettling and grinding of brunt profiles
- Complete daily checks on equipment as required
- Learn how to operate other equipment required
- Ensuring all areas are maintained in a safe, clean and tidy manner
- Ensure that service to the customer is of the highest standard and quality at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Ensure processed work is checked thoroughly before actioning
- Must be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Maintaining the utmost confidentiality in dealing with employee/customer records and business information
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
Please apply online - this job is to start immediately
All of our valued Employees get free access to Siamo Benefits. This offers up to 10% off at numerous High Street and on line Retailers such as Argos, Tesco, Sainsburys, B&Q plus 1000s more
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity.