Award winning Company "Siamo Recruitment" have an excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist to join our Client on a permanent basis in Measham.
The main purpose of the role is to run the machining shop on both CNC and manual machines. Programming, setting & operating CNC mill, manual mill and lathe duties will be required.
You will be required to maintain the cutter, material stock and complete general machine maintenance as well as inspection of the manufactured parts to ISO9001.
- Proficient and experienced in reading and interpretation of engineering technical drawings
- Experience in GD&T, limits and fits, machining and manufacturing tolerances
- Experience in manual milling, work piece holding and machine setting
- Experience in CNC milling, tool setting, programming, feeds and speeds, cutter selections and preparation
- Computer literate
- The use of prototrak smx and slx software is advantageous, however training will be given
- Experience in jig & tooling manufacture is advantageous
- Use of 2D CAD dxf software is advantageous
- Experience in all other CNC mill programming software is very advantageous due to future expansion with new machines
- Own transport is preferred due to location
Job details & Company Benefits include;
- £24,960 - £31,200 per annum depending on experience & skills
- 40 hours per week with potential overtime (Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4pm)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Kitchen facility
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified /apprentice trained Engineer to join a small friendly team within a successful Company. If you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply now by sending us your CV.
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.