Care Home Manager
We are currently looking for a Care Home Manager for an award-winning specialist care provider, to adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour in Bedford.
You will be responsible for managing the care home in accordance with the Health & Social Care Act 2008 and the policies. To lead a team of staff to ensure that high standards of care practice are maintained at all time. You will be responsible for the running and output of the home and providing person-centred service for 8 service users.
Part of active management is the take part and support in the 'on call' system required out of hours to advise and support staff through incidents, accidents and general concerns. Part of the on-call may require attending the site outside planned working hours. It is also part of the on-call responsibilities to cover shifts in emergencies.
- Currently working at Senior level
- You will possess a professional qualification in Health, Psychology, Social Care or NVQ Level 5 (or equivalent) or a Social Work / Psychology related degree
- Registered with the national Autistic Society
- Knowledge and Awareness of; Company policies & procedures, Fundamental Standards of Quality & Safety, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty, Person-centred Plans and SOVA
- Good Written & Verbal Skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate - apply today for a swift response.