We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to join the team based here at Thrapston, on a Full Time ongoing assignment basis.
Duties and responsibilities include the following -
- Picking right quantities of products in the warehouse, based on a picking list.
- Report stock differences on the picking list.
- Packing of orders.
- Organise the shipping area.
- Check the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods.
- Receive and unpack incoming goods.
- Use hand scanning warehouse software.
Candidates must be able to speak and communicate in English.
Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is given.
Working hours work on shift basis, we currently have the below vacancies: -
- 1600 Monday - Friday
- 0600 Monday - Friday
1400-2200 Monday- Friday
0600-1400 Monday - Friday
Rates of pay start from £8.00 - £9.50 increasing after 12 weeks of service to £8.43 - £10.43
Overtime Rates are Paid any hours worked after 37.5 hours between - £10.55 - £15.65
- Overtime is regularly available.
- All Siamo colleagues benefit from our great Siamo Benefits employee perks package for free - 1000's of shopping discounts, cashback offers, vouchers.
- Free parking onsite, safe and clean working environment, great support from Siamo consultants and company supervisors throughout employment, access to regular Siamo events, further training and development opportunities and temp to perm roles for the right candidates.
Click to apply now, alternatively please call Chelsie on 07970 422137.