Call Centre Advisors
We are seeking ambitious, focussed and experienced individuals to provide excellent customer service and support to our prestigious client based in Aston working within a call center. Experience in a similar role is essential
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30 - 17:30 including 1 in every 3 Saturday's as part of a rota
Pay Rate: £8.87ph
What will you be doing?
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and building strong customer relationships
- Following process, ensuring full customer understanding and accuracy of completed agreements
- Performing credit checks
- Arranging the delivery of products and booking product services
- Resolving in-store customer complaints and referring to management when appropriate
- Processing customer payments
What you need to apply:
- Experience in a customer focussed role
- Friendly and outgoing manner that can build lasting relationships with customers
- Reliability and resourcefulness, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands
- Strong listening skills
- Calmness under pressure
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Staff will receive formal training (usually over a 2 week period)
- This will consist of the usual site/company induction, e-learning modules and formal system and process training
- Side by side call listening leading to live call taking with support from Team Coaches
- On-going training will be provided to cover our obligations as an FCA regulated business
If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and can commit to the role, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV as soon as possible.