To provide efficient and accurate programme support to PLP Programme whilst maintaining and delivering high standards of customer care and providing a professional development experience for our clients and all other stakeholders. Key responsibilities will include programme administration, updating databases, registration and administering the assignments for specific cohorts.
The CA will have extensive contact with external stakeholders (delegates and their sponsoring organisations) and internal stakeholders (academic staff, and other service providing departments). The CA will support the Client Co-ordinator, Executive Programme Manager and Directors in developing, maintaining and delivering high standards of product and customer service.
- Deliver the logistical, administrative and technical/blended learning elements of the PLP programme ensuring that all deadlines are met and no contract penalties are incurred.
- Build and manage the relationship with the Cabinet Office team, government Heads of Profession and programme participants' pre, post and during their learning experience.
- Support government events to promote the PLP and respond to enquiries from external sources.
- To enter programme bookings and all delegate details onto the relevant electronic databases.
- Be responsible for the quality control of programme materials and ensure programme materials meet printing deadlines and are delivered on-site prior to start of programme.
- To maintain the central database, including any transfers between modules and electives. Using the information to prepare name badges and other delegate related paperwork
- To maintain web-based portals with materials on a regular basis.
- To help prepare pre-course information for delegates.
- To carry out front-of-house welcome and registration for all programme delegates and deal with any queries. To organise transport as and when required for delegates, sponsors and other clients as requested.
- Detailed record keeping of delegate activity, and control and administration of assignment marking.
- Respond to telephone/emails and deal with routine and non-routine enquiries.
- Good standard of GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Able to demonstrate practical experience of working in a customer focused role where the ability to respond to changing demands and the delivery of a professional service are key.
Able to demonstrate a high level of competency in the use of Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel, but particularly strong in PowerPoint
This would include the ability to prepare and amend presentations and materials - an appreciation of good design and layout in documentation, both electronic and online.
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Able to assess priorities effectively and meet deadlines. Have the ability to work under pressure as an individual and essentially as part of a team.
- Proven written communications - able to produce high quality reports, briefings and general correspondence.
- Confident and articulate with strong customer relationship management skills.
- Use initiative and take responsibility of the processes of the role.
- Confident, personable and positive manner, and a strong team player.
- Must demonstrate a flexible attitude towards workload and working hours and be able to work outside of normal working hours when needed