Siamo Recruitment are working with a client keen to onboard a Bike Builder with previous exposure of building and PDI of bicycle's to cover the current peak period they're going through. This is a temporary contract where you'll be working with experienced members with years of exposure within the business. This is a rewarding and varied role working on a range of bikes building from the floor up.
An interest or knowledge of cycling and bike maintenance is essential due to the expectations and complexity at times of the role.
This role will pay between £8.72 - £9.65 depending on exposure working a 40 hour week.
Why join our client?
- A busy and excellent team ethos
- A chance to develop and work on the highest quality bikes
- This role is an immediate start role
- Weekly pay with the opportunity for overtime if required
This Bike Builder role will have the following responsibilities:
- Pick, assemble, quality check and package new bikes ready for delivery to consumers.
- Fault finding and warranty assessment
- Assist warehouse manager with Goods in
- Marking products ready to ship
- Carry out all service and repair work in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Conversing with all levels of internal staff
- Working to KPI's and closely with other members of the team
- Building new bikes for shop floor and customers
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience within bike building or maintenance is essential
- Full UK Driving license or transport available to get to a rural location
- Hard Working
- Ability to converse confidently
- Ability to multitask
- PPE (e.g steel toe caps and hi-vis)