Agency Warehouse Supervisor
Siamo Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Agency On-site Supervisor to work onsite at one of our prestigious clients based in Minwoth, Sutton Coldfield.
- Plan, manage and adjust staffing levels to meet operational requirements and customer priorities
- Complete inductions for all new staff members joining site.
- Manage holiday planning
- Communicate to shift / team on daily tasks, changes to working procedures, H&S, Audit etc.
- Providing training and feedback to colleagues, taking action on poor performance where required
- Ensure there is an appropriate level of multi-skilled colleagues to perform tasks in an effective and efficient manner,
- completing training records to the required standard
- Develops others to provide cover for holidays, sickness & absence
- Ensure all colleagues follow Safe Working Practices and Health and Safety, investigating accidents and near miss incidents.
- Ensure all documentation is dealt with accordingly; all relevant paperwork is checked and handed to the relevant department
- Ensure all agency staff are on time and presentable
- Complete probation reviews for new starters
- Demonstrates Siamo Values and ensures self and all colleagues adhere to the Company Code of Conduct
- Resolve low level employee relations issues in line with Company Policy & Procedures and Site Rules
- Manage absence, completing return to works and review absence levels in line with Company Policy and Procedures
- To ensure housekeeping standards are consistently maintained
- Pro-active approach to continuous improvement, identifies new ways of working to improve, gets involved with working parties to improve efficiency & cost
- To carry out any other duties as directed by a member of the management team
Person Specification: (Key technical skills / experience / soft skills)
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal, leadership and motivation skills
- Experience of handling low level employee relation issues
- Good communicator - both verbal and written
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to embrace change and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work under your own initiative
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00
Pay - £9.61ph
If you feel you would be suitable for the role please email your CV to email@example.com