Administration Assistant - Temporary
To provide support for the Customer Service Team and assist the Deputy Marketing Manager. To carry out the tasks associated with the effective administration of CLS courses in accordance with the CLS's policies and regulations. To maintain the student records and to provide a high level of customer service.
- Collect, sort and distributed personally addressed mail
- Code all orders received in the post and allocate between admin team
- Process orders including student registrations
- Register students and deal with payment via personal instalment plan, employer sponsorship or payment by third party
- Process sales orders for learning materials
- Balance and cross check batches before passing to Accounts Team
- File invoices and packing documentation for despatch from Mimeo (Printer).
- Assist with Workpress
- Some website management.
- Filing - All relevant paperwork
- General administrative tasks.
Essential Qualifications & Knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective professional internal and external relationships.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to take responsibility for own workload and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience of working effectively and efficiently both individually and within a team.
- Sound administrative skills with good keyboard skills with a high level of expertise in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on concise and accurate comprehension, and written skills.
- Educated to Level2/GCSE standard grade C or above or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of customer service excellence in both written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of working on a contact management system.