We are currently looking for an experienced Admin Assistant to join our client in Cranfield - they are seeking someone to join their Administration team to provide excellent customer service and support staff across site.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Co-ordinate Test Vehicle Fleet paperwork, to include tax, MOT, servicing, insurance Liaise with suppliers and raise/receipt purchase orders Co-ordination of new starter/leaver paperwork.
- Administration support to multiple projects as requested by the Cross Car Line (CCL) Senior Engineer.
- Support in the creation and distribution of formal communication documents to support project development.
- Meeting management to include booking, sending invites and distributing agendas and minutes.
- Support in the preparation and running of project events related to the department.
- Management of online team intranet sites where required.
- Liaison with other R&D sections to request feedback, responses and data, following up where necessary.
- Lifecycle Planning Support, chairing meetings and gathering responses and feedback.
Background & Experience
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Interpersonal skills, to be able to appreciate a multicultural environment and be able to communicate clearly with persons whose first language may not be English.
- Self-motivation to proactively identify what needs to be done rather than waiting to be told, by tracking, monitoring and reporting on assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook to book rooms and manage Engineers' calendars.
- Knowledge of the process file storing and archiving.
- Confident communication skills as regular liaison with Engineers and Managers will be required, including chasing up late responses.
- Administration Experience.
Free on-site parking
Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
Subsidised on-site restaurant
Working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
£10.15 per hour
Apply now for a swift response!