Mission & Main Objectives
- This role will involve working in Vehicle Design & Development Division of a major Automotive Company, supporting the Directors and their functional teams in a dynamic organisation and department.
- In this position you will provide full Administrative support within a small team of Administrators.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment for the top management teams both locally and across Europe.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proactive schedule/diary management/maintenance.
- Arranging appointments, monitoring e-mails and answering phone calls.
- Organising meetings/conference calls.
- Room booking, refreshment and equipment management.
- Liaising with staff and European Head Office Management Office.
- Organising overseas travel, transport, accommodation & VISA applications.
- Preparing expenses.
- Liaising with outside Companies to organise off site events including conferences and training on an ad hoc basis.
- Management of filing (inc electronic)
Background and Experience
- High Sch Dipl/GED/A Level/Secondary education.
- A level / Business Administrative Management would be beneficial.
- Foreign Language skills - French, Japanese, Spanish would be beneficial.
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Skype and V/C facilities.
- Previous Administrative experience for 1/2 years in a busy office environment with a high workload.
- High degree of integrity/confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills: comfortable liaising with Senior Management.
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to multi task.
- Logical, organised and approachable manner.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work on their own to tight deadlines.
- Flexible and able to work Overtime where necessary
- Willingness to learn within a multi-cultural environment.
- Based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0DB
- Free on-site parking
- Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
- Working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm