Administrator - Production / Engineering
Temporary Administrator ( 3 Month )
Siamo Recruitment - an award winning recruitment Company, are looking to recruit an administrator for our manufacturing Client based in Shipley so it is ideally placed for those living in the Bradford or Leeds areas of West Yorkshire.
Employing more than 700 people at the site in Shipley, our Client aims to be the first choice to deliver innovative engine cooling solutions, for off highway customers worldwide.
The position involves:
Working in a warehouse environment
- Support management producing work in a timely manner, well presented and error free
- To create and prepare documents, standard letters, minutes and other correspondence utilising Microsoft Office software
- Updating of files and relevant paperwork
- Updating database and keeping information up to date
- Liaising with various department within business to create reports on timescales, deadlines and cost for the customer
- Providing first line support for all internal department queries received via email or telephone
Essential Job Requirements
- 2 years admin experience
- Good telephone manner
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Self-motivated, a good team player, pro-active and happy to take the initiative
- Articulate and a good communicator verbally and written
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer literacy on Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and communications software
- Methodical attitude to all aspects of work with attention to detail
- Siamo benefits package - Siamo Benefits All employees are eligible for a FREE benefits package. This gives up to 10% of on High Street retailers such as Argos, Tesco, Iceland, Sainsbury's and 100s of other offers!
- The work is usually long term and there are opportunities to progress into a permanent position.
- Large Canteen facilities onsite (Hot and Cold food served on each shift plus vending machines)
- Free Uniform
- TV's in break areas
- Social group organizing lots of fun events
- Free onsite parking facilities
- Training opportunities and the chance to develop new skills
We have inductions taking place each week so if you are currently looking to work with a reputable Company apply now online or call Siamo on 01274 702351 for further information.