We at Siamo are working with an Independent Wealth Management company within picturesque settings in Cirencester to source an Administrator. The perfect opportunity for someone who is well organised and has a strong background within Administration.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from clients and ensuring there issues are dealt with to the highest standard
- Inputting data into our CRM system
- Dealing with general administrative issues such as fund switches and letter writing
- Using industry specific software's to follow on from notes that will be passed down for IFA/Paraplanner
- Sending out emails to arrange appointments and general calendar management
The skills required for this role are:
- A keen eye for detail as a lot of data entry will be required
- Strong customer service skills- you will be the first face clients see through the door
- Good level of competency with Microsoft office tools
- Experience within different CRM tools is preferable
- The ability to prioritise workload
The company offer a well-structured pension plan , good amount of holiday and also health care cover.